Our laboratory has started research activities since January 2005, aiming to study the effectiveness of molecular cancer therapeutics at the genome level. Our goals are to identify new molecular targets for tumor-selective therapy and to develop diagnosis methods for predicting drug responsiveness in cancer patients. For the attainment of the purpose, we promote two projects, using genome technologies: 1) basic research for microenvironment-oriented, molecular-targeted therapy and 2) translational research for diagnosis of drug responsiveness in molecular-targeted therapy.
- Basic research for microenvironment-oriented, molecular-targeted therapy
- Translational research for diagnosis of drug responsiveness in molecular-targeted therapy
- Nagasawa I, Koido M, Tani Y, Tsukahara S, Kunimasa K, Tomida A.
- Disrupting ATF4 Expression Mechanisms Provides an Effective Strategy for BRAF-Targeted Melanoma Therapy.
iScience, 23,101028 (2020)
- Okamoto Y, Saito T, Tani Y, Toki T, Hasebe A, Koido M, Tomida A.
- The kinase PERK represses translation of the G-protein-coupled receptor LGR5 and receptor tyrosine kinase ERBB3 during ER stress in cancer cells.
J Biol Chem, 295, 4591-4603 (2020)
- Kato Y, Kunimasa K, Sugimoto Y, Tomida A.
- BCR-ABL tyrosine kinase inhibition induces metabolic vulnerability by preventing the integrated stress response in K562 cells.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 504, 721-726 (2018)
- Koido M, Tani Y, Tsukahara S, Okamoto Y, Tomida A.
- InDePTH: detection of hub genes for developing gene expression networks under anticancer drug treatment.
Oncotarget, 9, 29097-29111 (2018)
- Koido M, Haga N, Furuno A, Tsukahara S, Sakurai J, Tani Y, Sato S, Tomida A.
- Mitochondrial deficiency impairs hypoxic induction of HIF-1 transcriptional activity and retards tumor growth. Oncotarget, 8, 11841-11845 (2017)
- Mashima, T., Ushijima, M., Matsuura, M., Tsukahara, S., Kunimasa, K., Furuno, A., Saito, S., Kitamura, M., Soma-Nagae, T., Seimiya, H., Dan, S., Yamori, T., Tomida, A.
- Comprehensive transcriptomic analysis of molecularly targeted drugs in cancer for target pathway evaluation.
Cancer Sci, 106, 909-920 (2015)
Akihiro Tomida, Ph.D. (Chief)
3-8-31, Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo135-8550, Japan