- Outstanding Progress
Update : 2021-03-22
- Division of Molecular Pharmacology contributes to the development of a new molecular-targeted drug
- Cytotoxic activity of Tivantinib (ARQ 197) is not due solely to MET inhibition
- Identification of the resistance mechanisms to ALK or ROS1 inhibitors, and inhibitors which can overcomes the resistance.
- Targeting a novel domain in podoplanin for inhibiting platelet-mediated tumor metastasis
- Brigatinib combined with anti-EGFR antibody overcomes osimertinib resistance in EGFR-mutated non-small-cell lung cancer
- Secreted PD-L1 variants mediate resistance to PD-L1 blockade therapy in non-small cell lung cancer