We have been promoting research on genome which determines characteristics of cancers in collaboration with Cancer Precision Medicine Center to establish personalized medicine, using microarray and mass spectrometry to examine gene or protein expressions comprehensively in a single experiment. Furthermore, we have been developing prediction systems of adverse effects of anti cancer drugs for the diagnosis of cancer patients with various genetic backgrounds. In addition, we have been developing bioinformatics methodology for genomic novel drug discovery.
- Genome research for prediction systems of treatment responses to cancers
- Searching for cancer markers by proteome analysis
- Ito, Y., Nagasaki, K., Miki, Y., Iwase, T., Akiyama, F., Matsuura, M., Horii, R., Makita, M., Tokudome, N., Ushijima, M., Yoshimoto, M., Takahashi, S., Noda, T., Hatake, K.
- Prospective randomized phase II study determines the clinical usefulness of genetic biomarkers for sensitivity to primary chemotherapy with paclitaxel in breast cancer.
Cancer Sci, 102, 130-136 (2010)
- Enomoto, Y., Ushijima, M., Miyata, S., Matuura, M., Ohtaki, M.
- Inference on biological mechanisms using an integrated phenotype prediction model.
Hiroshima J Med Sci, 57, 7-15 (2008)
- Goto, M., Matsuura, M.
- Secular trends towards delayed onsets of pathologies and prolonged logevities in Japanese patients with Werner syndrome.
BioScience Trends, 2, 81-87 (2008)
- Fujisawa, H., Isomura, M., Eguchi, S., Ushijima, M., Miyata, S., Miki, Y., Matsuura, M.
- Identifying haplotype block structure using an ancestor-derived model.
J Hum Genet, 52, 738-746 (2007)
- Ushijima, M., Miyata, S., Eguchi, S., Kawakita, M., Yoshimoto, M., Iwase, T., Akiyama, F., Sakamoto, G., Nagasaki, K., Miki, Y., Noda, T., Hoshikawa, Y., Matsuura, M.
- Common peak approach using mass spectrometry data sets for predicting the effects of anticancer drugs on breast cancer.
Cancer Inform, 3, 285-293 (2007)
〒135-8550 8-31, Ariake 3-chome, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Phone : +81-3-3520-0111 (Ext. 5338)
Fax : +81-3-3570-0515
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org